Rates and Insurance
- $150.00 – Comprehensive Clinical Diagnostic Assessment
- $90.00 – Individual Psychotherapy Session (45-60mins)
- $45.00 – Brief Psychotherapy Session (30mins)
- $125.00 – Couples/Marriage Counseling (60mins)
- $80.00 per hour – LCSW-A or LPC-A Clinical Supervision Services
- Group rates vary (Groups are not covered by insurance)
Office Visits or Telehealth ( Video) Sessions:
Aetna, Cigna, UMR, Magellan, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Health Care, NC Healthchoice
Video sessions are offered through a secure client portal. All Initial Sessions are 60 minutes in order to allow for a thorough assessment of the client’s needs, presenting problems, and to collaborate with clients on their goals for treatment. After completing an intake session, clients are allowed to book a session duration that fits their needs.
Sliding Fee Rates are offered on a temporary basis. The clinician and client will discuss a feasible rate based on monthly income and frequency of recommended visits. If a sliding fee rate is agreed upon, the rate will be re-evaluated every 60 days.
Please contact me for a custom package that fits your individual needs
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Payments are processed through our secure client portal in order to ensure the safety of all personal information. In addition, I accept payments through Square Invoice. I accept payments through both HSA (Health Savings Account) and FSA (Flexible Spending Account). Payments must be made 24 hours prior to the start of the session. Client also have the option of paying in cash.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session. The cancellation policy will be waived once.