I believe in meeting my clients where they are and assisting them in moving towards their goals. In children, I collaborate with the family because I believe in treating the WHOLE CHILD.
I collaborate with individuals to assist them in developing the most effective, individualized treatment plans to assist them along the therapeutic journey. Empathy, respect, and authenticity are at the foundation of my interactions with clients. Assisting individuals to develop insight to their thinking patterns as a result of childhood experiences is important throughout the therapeutic relationship.
My practice treatment modalities:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Strengths Perspective Approach
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing ( EMDR)
- Structural Family Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Play Therapy ( children/adolescents)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Acceptance & Commitment